Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System (CAVHCS)
Dothan, AL Mental Health Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in¬†Dothan metro area.¬†
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.¬†
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.¬†
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Montgomery, AL facility.¬†
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.¬†
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From AL-53 S, turn¬†left onto US-231 S / US-82 E / Troy Hwy / AL-53 S / AL-6 S. Continue to follow¬†AL-53 S. Turn¬†left onto Ross Clark Circle. Continue to follow Ross Clark Circle. Make a U-turn onto Ross Clark Circle / AL-210 N. End at¬†3753 Ross Clark Circle.
- Free on premises
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Distance to Parent Facility:¬†101 miles
3753 Ross Clark Cir., Suite 4
Dothan, AL 36303
Phone & Fax
Hours of Operation