VA » Health Care » Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System (CAVHCS) » Features
Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System (CAVHCS)
- Tuskegee VA Nursing Home Receives 4 Stars
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System announced today its Tuskegee VA nursing home has received 4-stars. This announcement comes after the Veterans Affairs (VA) extended its unprecedented record of transparency.
- Suicide Prevention
- September is Suicide Prevention Month and Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System is asking you to reach out, know the warning signs, and help make a difference in the lives of our Veterans.
- Stand Down for Homeless and Underserved Veterans
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System to host Stand Down for Homeless and Underserved Veterans September 7, 2018, 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (EST) at Cramton Bowl Multiplex, 220 Hall Street, Montgomery, Alabama 36104.
- Partnership Success
- There are more than 100 Veterans living in the Columbus, Georgia/Phenix City, Alabama area who have obtained housing through the Department of Housing and Urban Development/Veteran Affairs Supportive Housing Program.
- VA kick-starts new ChooseVA Campaign
- VA’s new ‘ChooseVA’ campaign highlights a multitude of benefits and services to its 9 million Veteran customers, as well as promoting the organization as a great place to work