Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in Dothan metro area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Montgomery, AL facility.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From AL-53 S, turn left onto US-231 S / US-82 E / Troy Hwy / AL-53 S / AL-6 S. Continue to follow AL-53 S. Turn left onto Ross Clark Circle. Continue to follow Ross Clark Circle. Make a U-turn onto Ross Clark Circle / AL-210 N. End at 3753 Ross Clark Circle.