About the Program
The Primary Care Service Line offers an extensive range of treatment modalities with emphasis on health care prevention. Our Primary Care physicians are recognized for their work in a number of primary care areas.
Home Based Primary Care (HBPC) offers medical care to veterans who qualify so they are able to remain in their home. For more information, click here.
Contact your primary care physician if you need any of these or other services —
- cancer screening
- high cholesterol treatment
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) treatment
- diabetes prevention and treatment
- flu vaccine and nasal mist
- high blood pressure prevention and treatment
- for obesity
- osteoporosis treatment
- prostate disease prevention and treatment
- smoking cessation