About the Program
Home Based Primary Care offers an extensive range of treatment modalities with emphasis on health care prevention and maintenance within the patient's home. Our Primary Care care givers are recognized for their work in a number of primary care areas.
CAVHCS offers Home Based Primary Care (HBPC) offers medical care to veterans who qualify so they are able to remain in their home.
Contact your home based primary care care giver if you need any of these or other services —
- cancer screening
- high cholesterol treatment
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) treatment
- diabetes prevention and treatment
- flu vaccine and nasal mist
- high blood pressure prevention and treatment
- for obesity
- osteoporosis treatment
- prostate disease prevention and treatment
- smoking cessation